24 Hour Emergency Call Out Electrician
Do you have an electrical emergency?
Above is a list of some of the areas we cover. We can attend to anywhere in Kent. Please call for a price to cover your emergency.
We are fully qualified and are a Registered Competent Person – Electrical. That means we can work on any electrical fault in a domestic or commercial environment. When we attend we will first look to fix the problem in the quickest time possible. If for any reason we cannot fix the fault at that time due to parts needed or the time it would take to repair and the inconvenience to you, we would make the situation safe.
Examples of emergency work undertaken....
Below are some examples of emergency situations which would require an emergency call out. There maybe other reasons why a call out would be needed. If you have any electrical situation whether it is listed or not, and you feel it is an emergency please call us on: 07415 741212
Your fuse box is designed to trip when something is wrong with the electrics in your premises. If the fuses are continually tripping then this would indicate a problem with your electrical system and should not be ignored.
If you are having an issue with your consumer unit tripping then call us and we can attend to find the fault, make safe and repair the problem for you.
Sockets and switches that develop a fault can be dangerous. They pose a risk of starting a fire or electric shock. If your sockets or switches are not working or you smell burning or see signs of burning then we recommend you stop using them and call us immediately.
We can attend 24 hours a day, 7days a week to fix faulty switched and sockets and make your home or work place safe.
If your lights are flickering or not working at all then you may have a dangerous fault with them. It may not be obvious what the fault is and if left unfixed, it could be a fire hazard.
Call us to come and fix your faulty lighting immediately. We would be able to find the cause of the problem and fix it to ensure it is safe and working as it should do.
All electrical wiring is covered in a plastic insulator. The reasons for this is to ensure that the electricity flowing through the wires do not come into contact with other materials which may short the circuit, but more importantly to prevent accidental electric shock. If the plastic insulation becomes damaged and the wires are exposed then this is a fault that needs an immediate fix.
Wiring can become damaged or exposed for a number of reasons including rodent/pests chewing the wiring, accidental damage and damage caused by pets. Whatever the cause call us immediately when you notice the damaged or exposed wiring.
0.05 amps of electricity can cause damage to the skin and a heart attack. The electricity coming into your home can be 100 amps or more. It is important that any exposed wiring is fixed immediately.